Returns at Wolflamb.es are always free and the return period is 15 calendar days from when your order is shipped.
If you want to exchange an item, you have to request a return of the unwanted product and make a new purchase online.
To request a return you must access your customer account and indicate the products you want to return and select the shipping method for your return or contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off return: Delivery at the Post Office (Check the return points closest to you, by clicking here ).
- Return from home: Collection at your home.
- International Return: It must be borne by the client.
The withdrawal period will begin to run from the day your order is shipped.The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- Underwear, swimsuits or bikinis items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The products must be in their packaging and with the original labels.
- The customer can try on the product and proceed to return it, but always maintaining its original state, without breakages, stains, or having used it.
- The products of the same order must be returned in the same shipment, not accepting returns of the same order separately.
- Not having passed the period of 15 (fifteen) calendar days, from the shipment of your order.
- What happens if my return is late? Any returns received postmarked after 15 days from the date of dispatch will not be eligible for return and will automatically be sent to the customer once we receive it in our warehouse. If the product does not meet the conditions mentioned above, you will be will send an email, arguing that the exercise of the Right of Withdrawal does not proceed.
- In the event that the return is made WITH ANOTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANY different from the one contracted by WOLFLAMB, IN NO CASE, IS IT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF THE PACKAGE. In case of loss of the merchandise, the customer must bear the costs of the REFUND and the lost product.
- If the buyer observes when the package is received, that it is not correctly closed or it shows breakages, the buyer must leave a written record of the fact on the delivery note, and inform by e-mail email@example.com less than 24 hours to WOLFLAMB, to proceed to demand possible claims.
- In the event that the customer does not make any claim within 24 hours of receiving the product, WOLFLAMB will understand that the package was received in correct condition, and no claim for damage to the package will be accepted.
- If the right of withdrawal by the customer is accepted by WOLFLAMB for having met all legal requirements, all payments received by the customer will be returned, excluding shipping costs, without any undue delay and, from of the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract, as long as you have exercised your right within the legal term of 15 (fifteen) calendar days.
- The return and refund processing process can take between 2 and 3 weeks.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL
In the event that the client exercises the Right of Withdrawal, he will bear the return costs. We will proceed to make said reimbursement using the same means of payment used by the client for the initial transaction, unless he has expressly provided otherwise, in a reasoned manner. In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the reimbursement, except for the shipping costs that will be borne by the customer.
When the client exercises the right of withdrawal, if when returning the product it is unusable for use, that is, it is not in the same conditions as the client received it, he must pay the same amount that he paid for the garment. the right of modification, temporary suspension or cancellation, at any time of the service.
WOLFLAMB is not responsible for possible errors that may arise from computer system failures, or from human mistakes that may be caused, in billing, sale of products or commercial communication. In which case, they will be rectified objectively, without giving rise to compensation or additional payments to the client, and the user will be offered the possibility of placing a new order or withdrawing from it, returning the money, to the client, that he had paid in the initial purchase, if any. If for reasons not attributable to WOLFLAMB or force majeure, a product not available in stock is put up for sale, and it is purchased by a user in the online store, WOLFLAMB undertakes to act in good faith and offer the user a of the following possibilities:
- Reimburse the amount that the customer would have paid for the purchased product, without any compensation to it, through the same means by which the payment has been made.
- Replace with another model, of equal quality and value, available in stock, with the prior consent of the customer.
- If there is a possibility of having the same product, at a later time, send it in a new delivery term, previously agreed with the client. If the amount paid to the client would not be returned, in case of not being satisfied.