WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A REFUND?
- The return request must be made within a period of 15 days from the receipt of the order, after this period the return cannot be made.
- Items must be unused and in their original condition, and the original labels must not have been removed.
- Bath products must go with the hygiene label and its original labels.
- It is only possible to process one return per order, not accepting returns of the same order separately.
- If the buyer observes upon receipt of the package, that it was not properly closed or it was broken, the buyer must leave a written record of the fact via e-mail to email@example.com in less than 24 hours to WOLFLAMB, to proceed to demand possible claims.
HOW DO I MAKE A REFUND?
Returns Spain (Except Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
Once the requirements for the return have been verified, you must follow these steps:
Request your return on our platform here (link) Our customer service department must approve your request. Once your request is approved, we will send you the label so that you can stick it on your package and proceed to collect it or leave it at your post office (check your office here) or nearest UPS(check your office here).
International Returns (Including Canary Islands)
Once the requirements for the return have been verified, you must follow these steps:
Request your return on our platform here (link) Our customer service department must approve your request. Once your request is approved, you must send the package to the following address: (expenses are borne by the client)
Professor Ángel Lacalle n.23, Lower Left
46014 Valencia, Spain
DOES MY RETURN HAVE A COST?
Returns have a cost of €7.95, which will be deducted from the amount to be returned. Unless your return is in one of these cases: (in which the return will be free)
Product damaged or in poor condition or an error in the product shipped
We try to create conscious purchases. We believe it is important to defend the material and economic cost of all processes, and with it the work of the people who carry it out. Thanks for your understanding.
PRE-ORDER, OUTLET OR LAST UNITS PRODUCTS
All products that qualify as PRE-ORDER, OUTLET or LAST UNITS will be returned in the form of BONUS (Store Credit). Please note that these products have been manufactured exclusively for you, or are on liquidation.
HOW DO I GET MY REFUND?
Once we have received your return and checked that the product is in perfect condition, we will proceed to refund you via the same payment method used for the purchase. Please note that refunds can take up to 3 weeks to be issued.
MY PRODUCT IS IN A BAD CONDITION
If the buyer observes upon receipt of the package, that it is not properly closed or that it has been broken, the buyer must record the fact in writing via e-mail to within 24 hours to WOLFLAMB, to proceed to demand the possible claims, once these 24 hours have passed, we will consider that the product has been received in good condition.
HOW DO I MAKE A CHANGE?
If you want to exchange your size, it has to be done via shop credit. This means that you will have to request a size change here (link). Once requested, we will send you a unique code for the value of your purchase, so that you can place a new order. When the order is placed we will send you a shipment with the new size you have chosen and we will pick up your other order with the size to be returned (please note that if you do not return your old order the new one will not be delivered).
WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY TIMES?
Delivery times are understood to be from 24 working hours after the date of purchase. Working days are understood to be Monday to Friday and not public holidays. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are excluded from delivery times. National, regional and local holidays are observed.
*Please note that for PRE-ORDER, garments, you will have to add the preparation time (it can take up to 4 to 6 weeks).
SHIPMENTS TO SPAIN
· Standard: home delivery: 3 to 6 working days - 6 EUR.
· Express: home delivery: 24 to 48 hours - 10.95 EUR.
· Standard home delivery: 3 to 6 working days - 15 EUR.
*Orders placed after 5:00 p.m. will start counting from the next business day.
*Confirmation of payment will initiate the commitment of the delivery service.
*Orders over €150 have free shipping.
Standard home delivery: 4 to 9 working days.
CANCELLATION / ORDER PROBLEMS
If you have had a problem with your order please contact us at
Wolflamb reserves the right to vary the type of shipment and the carrier by which the goods are transported, provided that this does not cause any obvious detriment to the customer. Wolflamb reserves the right to modify, temporarily suspend or cancel the service at any time. Shipments to post office boxes will not be accepted. Unless there are circumstances arising from the customization of the products or unforeseen or extraordinary circumstances occur, we will ship your order within the time period indicated on the website according to the selected shipping method and in any case within 30 days from the date of the Order Confirmation. If you have not received your package after the deadline, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Wolflamb reserves the right to vary the type of shipment and the carrier by which the goods are transported, provided that this does not cause any obvious detriment to the customer. Wolflamb reserves the right to modify, temporarily suspend or cancel the service at any time. Shipments to post office boxes will not be accepted.
Unless there are circumstances arising from the customization of the products or unforeseen or extraordinary circumstances occur, we will ship your order within the time period indicated on the website according to the selected shipping method and in any case within 30 days from the date of the Order Confirmation. If you have not received your package after the deadline, please contact our Customer Service Department.
PERIODOS NAVIDAD - BLACK FRIDAY - REBAJAS
Por favor, ten en cuenta que en periodos de alta demanda como Navidad, Rebajas o Black Friday el envío de las prendas puede retrasarse por nuestra causa o por causas ajenas a Wolflamb como la saturación de los envío de mensajería. Gracias por tu paciencia.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
· Returns of discounted or outlet products are not refunded, a voucher without expiration will be provided.
·Items of underwear, swimsuits or bikinis cannot be returned or exchanged.
· The products must be in their packaging and with the original labels.
· The customer can try on the product and proceed to return it, but always maintaining its original state, without breaks, stains, or having used it.
· The products of the same order must be returned in the same shipment, not accepting returns of the same order separately.
· The period of 15 (fifteen) calendar days cannot have passed since the sending of your order.
· Any return received postmarked after 15 days from the shipping date will not be eligible for return and will be automatically shipped to the customer once we receive it at our warehouse.
· If the product does not meet the conditions mentioned above, an email will be sent to you, arguing that the exercise of the Right of Withdrawal is not appropriate.
· In the event that the return is made WITH ANOTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANY different from the one contracted by WOLFLAMB, IN NO CASE, WILL IT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF THE PACKAGE.
·In case of loss of merchandise, the customer must bear the costs of the REFUND and the lost product.
· If the buyer observes upon receipt of the package, that it was not properly closed or that it was broken, the buyer must leave a written record of the fact on the delivery note, and inform by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in less than 24 hours to WOLFLAMB, to proceed to demand possible claims. In the event that the client does not make any claim within 24 hours of receiving the product, WOLFLAMB will understand that the package was received in correct conditions, and no claim for damage to the package will be accepted.
· If the right of withdrawal by the client is accepted by WOLFLAMB for having fulfilled all legal requirements, all payments received by the client will be returned, excluding shipping costs, without any undue delay and, from from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract, as long as you have exercised your right within the legal period of 15 (fifteen) calendar days.
· The process of processing the return and refund can take between 2 and 3 weeks.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL
In the event that the client exercises the Right of Withdrawal, he will bear the return costs. We will proceed to make said reimbursement using the same means of payment used by the client for the initial transaction, unless expressly provided otherwise, in a reasoned manner. In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund, except the shipping costs that will be borne by the customer.
The client, when exercising the right of withdrawal, if when returning the product it is unusable for use, that is, it is not in the same conditions as the client received it, he must pay the same amount that he paid for the garment. WOLFLAMB reserves the right of modification, temporary suspension or cancellation, at any time of the service.
WOLFLAMB is not responsible for possible errors that may arise from computer system failures, or due to human errors that may be caused, in billing, product sales or commercial communication. In which case, they will be rectified objectively, without giving rise to compensation or additional payments to the client, and the user will be offered the possibility of placing a new order or withdrawing from it, returning the money, to the client, who had paid in the initial purchase, if any. If for reasons not attributable to WOLFLAMB or force majeure, a product not available in stock is put up for sale, and it is purchased by a user in the online store, WOLFLAMB undertakes to act in good faith and offer the user a of the following possibilities:
· Reimburse the amount that the client would have paid for the purchased product, without any type of compensation to the same, through the same means by which the payment was made.
· Replace with another model, of equal quality and value, available in stock, with the prior consent of the customer.
· If there is a possibility of having the same product, in a later period, send it in a new delivery term, previously agreed with the client. If the amount paid to the client would not be returned, in case of not being satisfied.
At Wolflamb we believe in and advocate conscious shopping. Shipments and returns bring with them a material and economic cost and an impact on the planet. We recommend that you make a responsible use of them in order to collaborate with all of us to make the system as sustainable as possible.